Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

OUR LOCK IS ON PERMANENTLY. WE T THE CLEANING BUTTON BUT

Customer Question

OUR LOCK IS ON PERMANENTLY. WE HIT THE CLEANING BUTTON BUT THEN OPENED THE OVEN AND NOW CANNOT GET IT UNLOCKED AND THE DOOR IS OPEN AND THE LIGHT IS FLASHING LOCKED DOOR. I HAVE UNPLUGGED IT AND IT IS NOT HOT. PLS HELP.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

In the upper RH corner of the oven opening is the light switch that is actuated by the door. Press and hold that in the entire time while you press the cancel button. If it does not unlock, with the button held in, select clean, then start, allowing about 60 seconds, then press cancel, keeping the button held in the entire time. Let me know what happens, please!