Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a Sub Zero 650 without an ice maker. Do you have

Customer Question

We have a Sub Zero 650 without an ice maker. Do you have printed instructions illustrating how to install an ice maker?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The ice maker you need is part number(###) ###-#### ***** 650 should be wired for an ice maker already. The valve is mounted below the cabinet in the front left corner. Is the wiring harness and water line from the valve area to the ice maker missing ir have you looked under there yet. The service manual and the parts breakdown for the 600 series is at the link below.

CLICK HERE