Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a clogged upper spray arm on a gsd2304k00ww, I need

Customer Question

I have a clogged upper spray arm on a gsd2304k00ww
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I need to remove the spray arm from the Daisha
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No. That should have read "I need to remove the upper spray arm to clean it"
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

The breakdown of that model is attached. Are you referring to the top of the tower (number 501) that is plugged?

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Attached is the page showing how to remove the spray arm assembly. It is not exactly the same model as yours that the manual was printed for but the removal is the same.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.