John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Our bowling club has a commercial deep fryer Blue Seal GT

Customer Question

Our bowling club has a commercial deep fryer Blue Seal GT 41-E Electric gas fryer I turned it on both lights are red how they should be switch is down to turn it on but half hour later still not working I think the pilot light is out but no one knows where it is to see if it is going I open the front door but cant see it .Ive been catering here for the last two years and this has not happened before .
Can you help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

With the door open can you take a picture of the inside and upload it here?