Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Door stuck on washer and will not open. have held control

Customer Question

door stuck on washer and will not open. have held control lock for over 1 minute. what should I try next
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Is there water that has not drained out that you can see? There is a filter in the pump that will probably need to be cleaned to restore proper drainage.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.