John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My washer keeps reading ol and does not finish cleaning, I

Customer Question

My washer keeps reading ol and does not finish cleaning, I can't find my book to look it up
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It is a may tag bravos, I have had about 6 years. Does not finish cycles and does not clean
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: It leaks a little but we will check to c if there is a leak underneath
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

What is the complete make and model of the unit?