John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I'm ***** *****, I have a whirlpool cabrio he it is stuck

Customer Question

Hi I'm ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a whirlpool cabrio he it is stuck with 14 mins left on timer and water in tub.I have unplugged it but when you plug back in it just stays on same and will not let me cancel or anything
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Can you hear the pump running, humming or buzzing?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?