Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Maytag Bravos dryer... no exhaust air coming out

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That model uses a separate belt for the blower. They have a very common problem with the pulley coming off the blower shaft that needs to be put back in place and Loctite used to keep it in place. That pulley is shown as number 43 in the diagram below. I will upload directions for accessing that part.

CLICK HERE

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

The pictures are numbered 1-5, follow them numerically.

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Those pictures will be easier to follow than typed directions.

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.