John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

The soap dispenser drawer still has water in it after the

Customer Question

The soap dispenser drawer still has water in it after the cycle has been completed.
(I am tired of wiping it out!)
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

Barbara what detergent are you using?