John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

We have a general electric stove and when we turn the oven

Customer Question

We have a general electric stove and when we turn the oven on it quite often displays door and will stop working. It is now stuck on door and we cannot remove it to cook our turkey. Can you help?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The oven will not work and it says door.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm not sure of the model. I have decided to not go forward with the justanswer services as I only agreed to a one time $5.00 charge and now this company have charged me the $5.00 charge and a $33.00 charge. |I have contacted RBC and they know I did not agree tot he $33.00 charge. Please cancel all of my transactions.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am patiently waiting for a response.