Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a thermador freezer tf18if70nsp/04. Fd8809 100025.

Customer Question

I have a thermador freezer tf18if70nsp/04. Fd8809 100025. There was a temperature alarm. I press the power button to shot off the freezer. Now when i press the start button, it doesnt stay on. The display shot off as soon as i remove my finger. There is also a click at the realy for the condenser
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I try the diagnostic procedure. I hace a load 1 messathe then nothing on the display
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect the compressor relay on the main power board may be faulty and drawing too much current that is making the electronics to shut down. If you unplug the compressor and try to start it, does the light stay on?