Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My Samsung refrig model rf42i7hars is in the of of mode. I

Customer Question

My Samsung refrig model rf42i7hars is in the of of mode. I unplugged it , I held the pwr freeze button with alarm together,no joy , I also pushed the pwr and pwr cool together no joy please help
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I did have alot of ice build up at bottom of freezer and ice maker does not work intermitten
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

On the left side of the dispenser panel, press together the top left button and the one right under it. Does it toggle on? Can you please double check that model number?