Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung Model DW80F800UWS and it keeps shutting off

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Model DW80F800UWS and it keeps shutting off and displaying a 1E error code. I cleaned the sump, I disconnected the leak sensor and it still shows 1E
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It runs through the cycle and gets to where it should drain and instead of draining goes into 1E error and shuts down. I can reset it by disconnecting the power and reconnecting the power but it goes back into the 1E Error code.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: That's it
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That error means that the sensor has sent a message to the control that the water is too hot. It may be caused by a faulty sensor, a relay on the board that is keeping the heater energized or a faulty control. Lastly, if the incoming water supply is too hot (> 175* F) it can cause that error. Does the water seem to be getting too hot?