Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Changing CPU on JFI2589AEP2. Controls on dispenser. Display

Customer Question

Changing CPU on JFI2589AEP2. Controls on dispenser. Display PE0 000CODE 1813 SER #KY3740536NEED TO PROGRAM BOARD
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I NEED INSTRUCTIONS TO SET THE CODE ON THE NEW BOARD.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The programming instructions are attached. The code may be found on the tag where the model and serial number are printed.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!