Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I jave a maytag bravos, mod# mvwx600wxo. the pump is clear.

Customer Question

i jave a maytag bravos , mod# ***** the pump is clear. the lid latch is new oem. when i turn on machine it fills, and begins cycle. then stops and hums, startbutton and lid light blinking. ..no error codes. i resetbreaker . try another type load. same thing. i tired this machine in gentle empty and had no problems Jimmy
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Jimmy. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: nope
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 8 months ago.

Hello, after you replaced the lid lock did you run the calibration cycle?