John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Need to reset error code on double oven, Had cooling fan

Customer Question

Need to reset error code on double oven
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Had cooling fan error replaced motor and can't get to clear error screen to clear out error
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Unfortunately, the phone system is not allowing the call through. I get this message:

Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Was charged 30.00 to card?
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

I have no access to any account information. I only see what is in this thread. If you post the model number, though, I can tell you how to reset the control.