John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Dryer (Frigidaire Affinity Model #FAQE7011LWO ) Turn it on,

Customer Question

Dryer (Frigidaire Affinity Model #FAQE7011LWO )
Turn it on, it says amount of time and then goes to PAUS and stops running. Why?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Let's see if you're getting an error code.

1. Rotate cycle selector knob to the 3 O’clock position.

2. Press and hold the Select and Pause Cancel buttons simultaneously for six seconds.

3. Immediately after, press and hold the START and Pause Cancel buttons simultaneously for 4 seconds.

4. Rotate the cycle selector knob to the 2 O’clock position. The four indicator lights of Drying, Cool Down, Wrinkle Rid (Press Saver), and Clean Lint Filter will flash the number of times for the first digit of the code and the START indicator light will flash the number of times for the second digit. Take separate counts of each indicator light, then repeat to confirm in order to be accurate in identifying the proper error code. The code is obtained by counting the number of times the lights flash. Example E24: The four indicator lights would flash twice indicating the 2 and the START indicator light will flash four times indicating the 4. The four indicator lights and the START indicator light start flashing at the same time. The control will pause for 2 seconds, then repeat the code.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?