Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have delonghi coffe machine esam 5600 message is comming

Customer Question

i have delonghi coffe machine esam 5600
message is comming up coffee too ground ,
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

There is probably an obstruction of grounds in the brewing unit. Has the unit been cleaned recently? Are you grinding to a very fine consistency that may allow grounds to migrate into undesirable areas?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Vacuum clean and descaled 3 times but no different
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Have you left the machine unplugged for at least 1 hour to allow the electronics to reset and see if the error returns?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did good few times , because I can't use it , what do you want me to clean if the milk is frothing only for 3 second and big vaccume after that ?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.