Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How much your fee? Thanks, Miss ,Im not sure if your answer

Customer Question

How much your fee?
JA: The price is generally around $18, with a $5 deposit.
Customer: Thanks, ***** ***** not sure if your answer solve 100% the problem
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Miss Wilson, Im. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My dishwasher Samsung, model DMT300RWF stop to work,, blue led of with a lock sign is on continue, only blink when I press other knob
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: This is what I understand you have to know
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

To lock and unlock the buttons on the control panel, hold the Sanitize button down for three(3) seconds.

Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.