Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

I have Maytag advanced cooking system (natural gas) with

Customer Question

I have Maytag advanced cooking system (natural gas) with serial # ***** the other side (inaccessible). The control panel started to beep intermittently and no buttons (except time) work. Is it fixable and how
much would it cost (I live in 07666)? Also inner glass in the stove cracked. Is it replaceable and how much would it cost? How much would
both repairs would cost if done in one visit?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.

Hi there,

without the model number it is impossible to give an exact figure, but the control is roughly 257.00 and the inner glass is around 65 so somewhere in the neighborhood of 325.00 in parts and the service call and labor charges, I am not sure of the going rate in your area but typically this is about 150.00 for the call and labor so a total rough ballpark figure is is about 450.00 - 500.00.

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed, thanks so much!

After rating/voting for my service you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just one of the technicians on the site that is here to help answer your question. If you feel my answer has been informative and has helped you then please be sure to rate my service at this time.

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating or feel I deserve a negative please let me know.

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, is there something else I can help you with or did you just forget to rate the answer?