ApplianceMAN
ApplianceMAN, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Refrigeration tech that can and knows how to fix from small ice personal ice makers to large freezers, Also know furnaces.
64612473

I have a Manitowoc GYO605w ice machine. When I just recently

Customer Question

I have a Manitowoc GYO605w ice machine. When I just recently cleaned the machine after being out of service for a couple of months, The machine starts and runs but it dumps the water in the tray and will not refill the tray or go into a freeze cycle. it seems like the hot gas valve is stuck open because the ice sheet is warm to the touch. No water will run over the ice plate. I have water to the machine but am confused as to why it is just dumping the water into the drain and not switching to freeze cycle. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  ApplianceMAN replied 1 year ago.

ive worked on Manitowoc a few times

Question, How old is this?

Expert:  ApplianceMAN replied 12 months ago.

Hello jeff, I reached out to you on the 24th to try and solve this problem If the problem is solved, If you could rate me I can close this ticket out, If there still is a problem please ask away and we will tackle this.