Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a under the cabinet GE model JEM23E 001 (1985) space

Customer Question

Hi!
I have a under the cabinet GE model JEM23E 001 (1985) space maker micro wave, That we just love. My husband wants to just paint a 2'' rust spot under the glass front door part, and I want to get a new one. same every thing my old one will do. DO YOU MAKE ANYTHING NEAR THIS ONE?
Lisa
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Unfortunately matching something up the exact size won't really be possible. Nothing will fix exactly the same, but you can take high/width/ and depth measurements of your old microwave and go to sears and see what they have that will fit the closest. There won't be anything the exact same, but they should have something that will fit fairly close.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?