Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My washer is beeping and there are two numbers that have

Customer Question

My washer is beeping and there are two numbers that have appeared on screen F0l and E02. My instruction book does not have these numbers
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this F01 and E02 means that your motor control board isn't reading the tachometer on your motor correctly when it tries to turn the motor. First, just open the door and spin the drum to make sure the inner basket spin smoothly. If so, you'll need to remove the lower front panel and make sure all the wire connections are secure to the motor control board (MCU) and if everything looks good, the MCU will need to be ordered and replaced. The MCU generally costs about $200 for the part, but it only takes about 20 minutes to replace so if you're handy, you can definitely replace this part yourself.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?