John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Kenmore Elite Cabinet Depth Side by Side

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Elite Cabinet Depth Side by Side Regrigerator, 106.44102300. All of the temperature numbers and some buttons are blinking very rapidly on the water/ice dispense unit attached to the freezer door. I cannot get them to stop. It will not dispense ice. I don't care that it doesn't dispense ice because we don't use that anyway. I am mostly concerned that the temperature controls will still maintain the correct temperature in the frig and freezer. I have a thermometer in the frig. and it is registering correctly for the time being.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.

Hi there I am Joel and will be helping you this evening,

kill the power at the breaker for 5 minutes and restore power then tell me what happens, if its still blinking tell me what letters or numbers appear on the control display, thanks.