John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I, try to figure out why my nu tone mixxing bowl base will

Customer Question

I, try to figure out why my nu tone mixxing bowl base will not turn for me, the beater works , but the bowl does nor turn
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

I'll look for the necessary information to assist you, and I'll get back to you. Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

It looks like the best source for Nutone product parts is While there is no mention of mixer replacement parts on this website, you can call them at 1-***-***-****, or use their live chat service to contact them. The mixer bowl is turned by the motor through a rubber coupler. It's best to replace both the motor and the coupler together. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.