Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My crosley oven will not hold a set degree. If set at 350,

Customer Question

My crosley oven will not hold a set degree. If set at 350, temp will cycle frome 345 to 405 degrees. The ohm reading on the sensor is good, even at control plug. I replaced the control, same problem. It is not the control or the probe, what now?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

Hi I am Joel and will be helping you today,

you just need to calibrate it and adjust the temperature accordingly follow the instructions below:

Oven Calibration

Set the electronic oven control for normal baking at 350F. Obtain an average oven temperature after a minimun of 5 cyles press stop/clear to end bake mode.

Adjust the temperature:

1. Set EOC to bake at 550F

2. Within 5 Seconds of setting 550F, press and hold the bake keypad for roughly 15 seconds until a single beep is heard(any longer may cause f11 shorted keypad alarm error)

3. Calibration offset should appear in the display.

4. Use the slew keys to adjust the oven temperature up or down 35F in 5F increments

5. Once the desired(-35F to 35F) offset has been applied press stop or clear off.

Let me know if you have any questions, in the meantime:

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate or vote for my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today.

After rating/voting for my service you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just one of the technicians on the site that is here to help answer your question. If you feel my answer has been informative and has helped you then please be sure to rate my service at this time.

NOTE PLEASE READ:

If you want to rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating or feel I deserve a negative please let me know.

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, is there something else I can help you with or did you just forget to rate the answer?