Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

I have a top load LG wave wash machine - 3 yrs old. At the

Customer Question

I have a top load LG wave wash machine - 3 yrs old. At the end of the wash cycle there is liquid detergent still in the detergent well & that detergent container is filled with water.
I dont recall this, when I purchased it. The 2 water lines are not kinked - there is not leaks / seepage . Water is getting into the tub to wash the clothes.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.

Hi there I am Joel and I will be helping you today,

That means the dispenser drawer is stopped up and not allowing anything to dispense you need to remove the drawer and clean it out real good get all the buildup out of it etc, and it will not do that anymore.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate or vote for my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today.

After rating/voting for my service you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just one of the technicians on the site that is here to help answer your question. If you feel my answer has been informative and has helped you then please be sure to rate my service at this time.

If you want to rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.