Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I am having trouble getting the meat pan threaded into the

Customer Question

I am having trouble getting the meat pan threaded into the glass shelf above it on the Whirlpool ed5fvgxws02 model. Any tips?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The pan just slides in the grooves in the number 15 shelf assembly in the diagram at the link below. Are the grooves broken or what are you seeing?

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.