Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

WHIRLPOOL STOVE, OVEN WIL NOT OPEN AFTER CLEANING

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Any error codes on the display? Is the cooling fan running? There is a thermal fuse on the back of the oven and some model have one in line with the power wire to the control panel. One of those has probably opened.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.