John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a 5 burner dual 36' oven Fratelli Onofri FRE905S and

Customer Question

I have a 5 burner dual 36' oven Fratelli Onofri FRE905S and it tipped over. The external glass broke and the handle dented inward. I am looking for a replacement. Is there a door I can buy or is there a compatible door I can get? Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought the oven in 2009 and It is no longer being sold. It was purchased from AJMadison and they said it was from Italy that it was going to be big here in the US.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can find the necessary information, and I'll get back to you. Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

The only website that responds to your brand and model number is www.buyspares.com. While they show photos of several door glass replacements, yours isn't mentioned specifically. They have no contact phone number, but you can correspond with them by email. If, in your message, you send the brand name and model number, they can search for the correct part numbers. I can do this, if you wish, but it will take more time, and they may request information that I, then, will need to write back and ask you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already paid $37 yesterday. I have already searched all over the internet for my oven to no avail. That's why I contacted this website. I cant believe you want to charge me again when nothing has been helpful.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

If you paid a JustAnswer expert yesterday, you have no need to pay me again, but I'm confused about why you think my website information is not helpful.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I believe an explanation of JustAnswer's payment policy is needed here. The funds you submit to J/A are held, until you accept an expert's answer by clicking the ACCEPT box.

If you don't accept any answer you get from one of our experts, the funds are saved for you next use of our service. You can also request a return of the funds to your credit card account within 30 days of your initial request. In other words, if you corresponded only with me, your deposit is still available. I've not been paid by J/A.

As regards ***** ***** answer to you, the website www.espares.com, is the only website that mentioned the Fratelli brand name. I'm sorry for the confusion.