John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Bosch dishwasher she3ar55uc. It wont drain

Customer Question

I have a Bosch dishwasher she3ar55uc . It wont drain completely, makes noise for 2-3 minutes ,then the clean light comes on. When I reset it, the autowash light flashes. Do you have an idea what the problem is?
Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

So the clean light will illuminate and end the cycle indicating there is an error if it doesn't drain properly, you are correct. To start, did you replace your garbage disposal recently by chance?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I found what the trouble was. I reset it using the main switch instead of the regular controls. Its working fine now. Please cancel my order 16143897-67 that was placed around 11:00 today. I have already sent Justanswer two emails to this effect.ThanksHave a great day
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

ok take care.