Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My bosch silence plus 50 dB is reading error code 01. It

Customer Question

Hello, my bosch silence plus 50 dB is reading error code 01. It will not let me push any button except on/off.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There are no lights or beeping
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Model number SHE3ARF2UC/12 FD930400234
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 8 months ago.

Hi there,

The E:01 error is a water flow issue, either the water inlet valve is not allowing the water to enter the machine fast enough or the flow meter is not registering the water flow correctly, try killing power to the unit at the breaker for 5 minutes and restore power if that does not reset the unit and allow it to work properly then you either have a bad water inlet valve or a bad flow meter. You can take your water supply line off the unit and just double check that you have proper water pressure from your home to the unit if so check the screen on the water inlet valve and make sure it s not clogged up causing a restriction in the water flow if all that looks ok then you have failure in one of the two components I have mentioned.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate or vote for my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today.

After rating/voting for my service you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just one of the technicians on the site that is here to help answer your question. If you feel my answer has been informative and has helped you then please be sure to rate my service at this time.

NOTE PLEASE READ:

If you want to rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating or feel I deserve a negative please let me know.

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, is there something else I can help you with or did you just forget to rate the answer?