John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a stackable front loader washer by Bosche. We have

Customer Question

I have a stackable front loader washer by Bosche. We have had it for four or five years and lately I have been using it a lot. Just a few minutes ago it started beeping about four beeps and the cycle is not done yet.
what does this mean?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect the water has not drained from the tub. Can you tell if there is water that has not drained?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am looking for the model no
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

It will look like WFMC123ABC. However, it is probably locked behind the door. Is the door locked?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I've already set up to pay $28. will this be in addition to that?
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

There is no other charge as we go back and forth. We just keep going. The only time there are any extra charges are if you want a phone call, service manual, etc. Is the door locked shut on the washing machine?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't know why you couldn't have told me where to find the model no. No I don't want to spend additional $24 just for the phone call and now I will have to cancel the $28 a month fee but I find no phone number to cancel that fee after the free trial. Sorry I was willing to spend $28 but I haven't called a repairman yet to actually get the washer fixed and I don't want to spend any more before I even call a repairman.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

I am not sure where you are seeing the additional fees, you have not signed up for any monthly charges and you have not been charged for a phone call. All you have agreed to is the question value of $28.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I gave my payment information earlier in order to get an answer, but the serviceman Kelly suggested maybe that I haven't agreed to anything yet. I guess I am trying to muddle through this so I can get a handle on the problem quick so maybe I don't have a clear understanding of how this works.s