John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a stackable front loader washer by Bosche. We have

Customer Question

I have a stackable front loader washer by Bosche. We have had it for four or five years and lately I have been using it a lot. Just a few minutes ago it started beeping about four beeps and the cycle is not done yet.
what does this mean?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect the water has not drained from the tub. Can you tell if there is water that has not drained?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am looking for the model no
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

It will look like WFMC123ABC. However, it is probably locked behind the door. Is the door locked?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I've already set up to pay $28. will this be in addition to that?
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

There is no other charge as we go back and forth. We just keep going. The only time there are any extra charges are if you want a phone call, service manual, etc. Is the door locked shut on the washing machine?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't know why you couldn't have told me where to find the model no. No I don't want to spend additional $24 just for the phone call and now I will have to cancel the $28 a month fee but I find no phone number to cancel that fee after the free trial. Sorry I was willing to spend $28 but I haven't called a repairman yet to actually get the washer fixed and I don't want to spend any more before I even call a repairman.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

I am not sure where you are seeing the additional fees, you have not signed up for any monthly charges and you have not been charged for a phone call. All you have agreed to is the question value of $28.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I gave my payment information earlier in order to get an answer, but the serviceman Kelly suggested maybe that I haven't agreed to anything yet. I guess I am trying to muddle through this so I can get a handle on the problem quick so maybe I don't have a clear understanding of how this works.s