Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service
Experience:  Appliance Tech at Appliance Repair

I have a Whirlpool GHW9150 Duet washer that will not stop

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Whirlpool GHW9150 Duet washer that will not stop filling. It gives an H-F fault at the 8-minute point after starting to overflow. The water does not fill if the washer is off (and I already replaced the inlet valves). The flowmeter is new and I have replaced the pressure switch. I have removed the hose leading to the pressure switch and it is clear and seems to hold a vacuum. I removed the plastic part on the drum top which the hose is attached and cleaned out A LOT of scum. Still overfills. Any ideas?
JA: Sometimes, Lot, appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No, not that I can think of?
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you.

I am sorry to say but the only other thing that could cause this is the control board itself. You have ruled out all the other causes.

Part number is(###) ###-#### You can find it at your local appliance parts store or at

If you still need my help I am here for you.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit and they get nothing. If for any reason your not happy please make sure you call for a refund. JA wants Customer Satisfaction.

Thank You Sean

Expert:  Sean F. replied 7 months ago.

Good evening, I noticed that our conversation is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?