Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Blomberg timer is stuck so the washing cycle won't start,

Customer Question

My Blomberg timer is stuck so the washing cycle won't start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I turn it in and start the dishwasher it sounds like it's starting but the timer won't start counting down and the wash cycle doesn't start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect the issue may be with the electronic control or the door switch if the timer is not counting down. If you just left it for 15 minutes after you attempt to start a cycle, what does it do?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?