John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I purchased a SD-YD250 and received it last Friday

Customer Question

I purchased a SD-YD250 and received it last Friday 03/18/2016. I had the same machine years ago and used it to it's death. I finally decided I wanted to bake my bread since retirement. I have NOT gotten an edible loaf of bread yet. materials do not rise properly. using new bread flour and yeast. It doesn't smell the way it should. its horribleAND there is a white material in where loaf rest on the thing that kneads the mixture. I AM VERY UNHAPPY
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

IS this unit brand new?