John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I am trying to remove the drawer of my kenmore elite washer

Customer Question

I am trying to remove the drawer of my kenmore elite washer pedestal. There are no sliders to tilt up or down and there are no screws to remove. How else can I remove the drawer?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That is pretty much what I'm asking. How can I get the drawer out when there are no screws to remove or sliders on the side
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag will be on the pedestal and is usually accessible from the front without pulling anything out.