John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a F&P Dishdrawer thats not working properly, its a

Customer Question

My name is***** have a F&P Dishdrawer thats not working properly
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: its a DD24DCTX7 double drawer unit. During a wash cycle it started beeping. we stopped it and found the drawer hard to pull out. I could reach in and feel that nothing was blocking anything. I found that I could pull the drawe out but with a lot of resistance up to about half way then it rolled easily
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

If you look at the lid that comes down is it crooked?