Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I remove the back two screws Washer, but could not get the

Customer Question

I remove the back two screws for the Washer, but could not get the top to move forward. The rear come up about 2 inches.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

What is the make and model of the unit?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry! I thought you would already have the information from the last question, but to answer you present question the Washer is a LG Model CT1101C, SN305PNSV47918
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I TRIED TO CHANGE MODEL TO WT1101C

OK I have the complete service manual for you with that information would you like it?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm sorry but I do not intend to pay another $15. I will figure out the problem on my own. Your first reply to my problem was fair and on time. But to continue it will would be to costly. Thanks for your help, but take me off you correspondence list.
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Instructions for removing the top are attached.