John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a 2 year old kenmore elite turbo dish washer the only

Customer Question

I have a 2 year old kenmore elite turbo dish washer the only button that lights up is the locked button I tried all the high temp heat buttons no change the locked button goes on if i press and button ex- wash 1 min wash only the locked button and it will not go off
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: wash will not go on if i try to wash the red locked light goes on and nothing works
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the tub so I can better assist you? It's not on the door, but rather on a sticker around the front frame of the tub.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?