Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service
Experience:  Appliance Tech at Appliance Repair
92140848

We have an F63 error on the thermador oven. What do we do,

Customer Question

we have an F63 error on the thermador oven. What do we do
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: We have a thermador oven and it is frozen and says that it has an F 63 error
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: It was working fine until then
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Can you please provide the model number off the oven.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CM 302
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

****One min please while I look up your info. Meanwhile please read *****I am a independent tech that works with Just Answers. If you do not rate me with the 3-5 stars I do not get paid for helping you even though you have been charged. At anytime after rating me you can still ask me question at NO additional charge.

Thanks Sean

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know what the problem is
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

****One min please while I look up your info.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

hi there f63 indicates the temp sensor in the oven has shorted out that's why it gives you the code.. On your unit the original part is no-longer available.

But you can use this one. You will need to cut the wire and splice the new one in.

WB21X5301

Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am just following up with you if you still need help. If so let me know.

If not please contact customer support for a refund.