Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Maytag Washer Model LAT9406AAE Serial 11251256SD Fills up

Customer Question

Maytag Washer Model LAT9406AAE Serial 11251256SD Fills up with water won't agitate or spin on reg and perm press but will on delicates. Put a new lid switch on, still same problem. Thanks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If it works on delicate cycle the issue is with the high speed on the motor. It is either not getting a signal from the timer or the motor is faulty. Does the motor hum or buzz when set on a regular cycle?

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.