John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I HAVE AN OLD LEMCO A150 IN LINE NG REGULATOR THAT ALSO

Customer Question

I HAVE AN OLD LEMCO A150 IN LINE NG REGULATOR THAT ALSO CONVERTS TO LP. THE LP CONVERSION DOES NOT SEEM TO WORK AND THE GAS AT THE BURNER BUTNS YELLOW AT THE END OF THE FLAME. DO YOU HAVE A NEW REGULATOR/IN .\LINE FLOW REGULATOR THAT WILL ADDRESS THIS ISSUE?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: ITS A MODERN MADE MODEL OF COOK TOP
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Is your present gas regulator convertible from propane to natural gas? If not, you can find one a most building supply stores. If you need any more help, please get back to me. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Do you need any more help, before your request times out?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My spouse said she threw away the instructions but she just found them. It says adjust air burners by means of movable air shutter at end of burner casing I will try to follow the instructions. the cook top is at a remote site so I will not be able to try it until I return to the remote site this summer. Does this make sense to you?
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

The air shutter adjustment is part of the solution, when changing the gas you use. Just be certain, when you go to the site, that you take the LPG regulator with you.