John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I MOVED INTO A HOME WITH A JENN-AIR INDUCTION TOP. I TURNED

Customer Question

I MOVED INTO A HOME WITH A JENN-AIR INDUCTION COOK TOP. I TURNED ON THE LARGEST BURNER TO 9 AND STARTED COOKING BACON. AS THE BACON WAS COOKING THE COOKTOP SHUT OFF AND I CANNOT GET IT TO COME ON AGAIN. I DID THS YESTERDAY. I HAVE CHECK THE FUSE BOX, BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING. PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO.
THANK YOU
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is probably on the bottom of the cooktop.