Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My indesit IWC 8123 has a problem. When it finished washing

Customer Question

My indesit IWC 8123 has a problem. When it finished
washing and the rinse cycle started the machine won't spin and all lights are flashing. What do I need to do. Thanks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The most likely issue is poor drainage. If the water will not drain, it cannot spin. Is the water still in the tub? Can you hear the pump running?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It drains but it's not spinning. Just a sound that the motor is running and all the lights keep flashing.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If the water is draining out okay, then the issue is that the control does not recognize that the water has drained. The pressure switch is mounted at the very top of the machine once the top panel is removed. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?