John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our dryer will not heat, it will not produce heat but

Customer Question

our dryer will not heat
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: it will not produce heat but everything else works - we have replaced the thermal fuse, thermistor, high limit thermostat, and the gas valve solenoid.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: it will start glowing and produce a flame, but the flame goes off after a short time. the flame comes back on again, but for an even shorter time.
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 8 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Can I get the complete model number of the unit please?