John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I recently purchased a Bosch dishwasher-model

Customer Question

I recently purchased a Bosch dishwasher-model #SHE3AR75UC/22. When I try to pour liquid "Finish" rinse agent in the in the rinse aid compartment, the liquid seems to run out. Is liquid rinse agent the best option for this diswasher, or is the rinse capsule, also sold by Finish a better rinse agent with this machine? How much liquid rinse agent works with this machine? Is the compartment already full after installation? Any suggestions you might have would be appreciated.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The dispenser does not usually come filled when new. Was this appliance sold as a floor model or one that was retURned? The video at the link below shows how the dispenser should act when filled. Is that how you are adding the rinse agent?

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed additional assistance as I see this question is still open. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!