Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My model #jbp82w0f1ww none of the indicator lights work

Customer Question

My model #jbp82w0f1ww none of the indicator lights work digital clock nor oven but the burners do work it worked before we moved it to another house
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

It sounds like you're not getting neutral to your oven. You're getting 220 volts, but not neutral. You'll need to pull your oven out and remove the small back access panel where the power cord connects to the back of the oven. Test power between the 2 outside power wires. You should get 220 volts. Then if you test each outside wire compared to the middle wire terminal, you should get 110 volts. If not then you know something is going on with your neutral wire and either the outlet is bad or the breaker or the wire in between or something like that. You can try to flip the breaker off and back on but you may need to call an electrician if that doesn't work.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.