John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Having trouble "unlocking" my Maytag dishwasher, My

Customer Question

having trouble "unlocking" my Maytag dishwasher
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My dishwasher is 2 years old and the electronic control panel keeps locking. Also I can't use a lot of the buttons on the control pad
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker around the front frame of the tub and can be seen if you open the door. It will start with an "M" for Maytag.