John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

When leveling the front of the dishwasher, how do I level

Customer Question

When leveling the front of the dishwasher, how do I level the back?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I need to raise the dishwasher. Can I do it without pulling the whole unit out. The front adjustment is easy to access.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you.

****I am a independent tech that works with Just Answers. If you do not rate me with the 3-5 stars I do not get paid for helping you even though you have been charged.

Can you please provide the model number off the unit.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 8 months ago.

Some dishwashers have set screws on the front so the back legs can be raised or lowered.

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Do you still need help?